Friday 20 April 2018

Istikhara before travel?


Every person have many problems like love marriage problems, rohani problems,business problems, online istikhara gives solution of every problem Before embarking upon a journey it is preferable to do Istikharah (which literally means to seek goodness). 

Rasulullah (Sallallaahu Alaihi Wa Sallam) has mentioned with regards to Istikharah,The individual who does Istikharah will never endure lossThe strategy for Istikharah, is that on the off chance that it isn't a time when Salaah is denied or loathed, one ought to perform two Rakaats of Nafl Salaah and from that point look for direction and goodness from Allah (SWT) as dua. The dua of Istikharah is as per the following:

اللهم إني أستخيرك بعلمك وأستقدرك بقدرتك وأسألك من فضلك العظيم فإنك تقدر ولا أقدر وتعلم ولا أعلم وأنت علام الغيوب . اللهم إن كنت تعلم أن هذا الأمر خير لي في ديني ومعاشي وعاقبة أمري فاقدره لي ويسره لي ثم بارك لي فيه وإن كنت تعلم أن هذا الأمر شر لي في ديني ومعاشي وعاقبة أمري فاصرفه عني واصرفني عنه واقدر لي الخير حيث كان ثم أرضني به .
 قال ويسمي حاجته

Transaltion: O Allah!! See I ask You the great through Your Knowledge, and capacity through Your Power, and ask (Your support) out of Your interminable Bounty. For without a doubt You have Power; I have none. You know all; I know not. You are the Great Knower of all things.
O Allah! On the off chance that in Your Knowledge this issue be useful for my confidence (Deen), for my work, and for the results of my issues, at that point appoint it for me, and make it simple for me, and favor me in that. Yet, in the event that in Your Knowledge, this issue be awful for my confidence (Deen), for my job, and for the results of my undertakings, at that point dismiss it from me, and dismiss me accordingly, and appoint for me the great wherever it be, and make me be satisfied therewith.While presenting this Du'aa when one achieves HAADHAL AMR (THIS MATTER) at the two spots one ought to contemplate over the issue that one requires direction on.

It isn't generally that one will see a fantasy managing him towards what he ought to or ought not do. By and large a man just feels slanted towards a specific choice. Whatever the case may be, subsequent to doing istikhara one should follow up on what one is more disposed towards after the Istikhaarah and by doing as such there will dependably be great in the choice that he makes Inshallah. In the event that one is as yet unverifiable, one should rehash the Istikhara and furthermore counsel and devout, Allah dreading individual and look for his direction as well.However, in the event that one doesn't have the chance to do istikhara in the previously mentioned way, or one requires to settle on a snappy choice with respect to a specific issue, at that point one ought to present the accompanying dua in wealth, (Allaahumma khir li wakh tar li), signifying, "O Allah, Choose the right thing for me and you settle on the choice for me."

No comments:

Post a Comment

How does Istikhara help in taking decisions

It does helps in wording when you are befuddled in settling on any choices throughout your life. When I made an Istikhara with respect to my...